Meet Los Angeles (California)
That’s a lot of things to do in L.A. Unique city, with multiple attractions and various facets, practically several cities in one.
Not to mention, it’s the face of California!
We listed here 11 things to do in Los Angeles. So, have fun!
11 things to do in Los Angeles
Santa Monica Waterfront
1) Stroll on the boardwalk of Santa Monica and go to Venice Beach.
An amazing look and certainly very high astral, with people walking, running, riding a bike and practicing varied sports.
Our number one program on the list of 11 things to do in Los Angeles.
The luxurious Rodeo Drive
2) Walk the Rodeo Drive and watch the square meter with the most expensive shops in the world!
Close by, go to the famous Beverly Wilshire Hotel, where the classic A beautiful woman was filmed. ”
Also, take advantage of free parking in the commercial centre for 2 hours!
Look how you got things to do in L.A.
Fred Segal on Melrose
3) go to the famous Melrose Place and meet alternative shops that only exist there.
Also, take a leap into the charming Fred Segal department store and have lunch there at the excellent Mauro’s Cafe.
Unmissable on the list of 11 things to do in Los Angeles.
Abbot Kinney in Venice
4) meet Aboot Kinney Street, founded by a millionaire of the same name who created the neighborhood of Venice.
Several interesting shops, restaurants and cafes.
Moreover, do not be alarmed by the pharmacies where it is possible to buy marijuana with prescription.
And there are things to do in Los Angeles!
The famous Hollywood sign
5) go to Hollywood to enjoy the beautiful view of the city and photograph the famous Hollywood sign.
Also, if you have a breath, take a trail through Mount Lee and get close enough to it.
LACMA, Los Angeles County Museum of Art
6) Meet the LACMA, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, with a great permanent exhibition and always with interesting temporary.
There’s something indispensable to do in Los Angeles.
7) still in the cultural spirit, it is worth the ride to the Getty Center, in Pacific Palisades, high on the mountain, visited by more than 1 million people per year.
One more thing to do in Los Angeles. You’ll probably love it!
What to do in New Orleans
8) Renting a car is essential in Los Angeles, so go to the coast of Malibu, watch the sunset and remember Charlie’s house of Two and a Half Men.
Also, enjoy eating at Nobu, on the edge of the beach: beautiful and delicious!
Certainly an unmissable tour in LA.
Warner Bros Studio
9) There are several studio tours, but the Warner Bros in Los Angeles, is undoubtedly the most complete!
He’s in Burbank.
Enter the café that served as Friends ‘ scenery and see where series are filmed, for example, Two Broke Girls and Big Band Theory.
Surely you’ve noticed how you have things to do in Los Angeles!
Urth Café – The best café in Los Angeles
10) Take the best breakfast in Los Angeles, in the organic Urth Café, always disputed and with delicious options!
Farmer’s Market in Los Angeles, LA
11) Choose the Farmer’s Market closest to you and take a little jump.
There are a number of them, with a wide gastronomic offer, where people do picnics.
Moreover, it is there that the chefs of the famous restaurants buy their ingredients.